There has been a growing trend of boots and heavier footwears during the Spring and Summer time and contributing to this growing trend is Modern Vice. With their new “Chukka” 2013 collection, they add a variety of reptile-based synthetic leather but still keep their popular aesthetic. Vice gives the buyer the option to interchange between between colors and soles on these new kicks so that no one is left behind. These boots are manufactured in NYC and are available now via Modern Vice’s online store.
After the many stunts Kanye pulled this past week in promotion for his upcoming full length Yeezus, it was only a matter of time before he built up the buzz on his latest shoe endeavor. It has been rumored for sometime that Ye might drop a new colorway for his coveted kicks and the G.O.O.D. music mogul continued to fuel those rumors this past weekend after sporting an all red Yeezy II during his SNL performance. This will be the third colorway and are expected to drop later this year.
Check out the shoes and Ye’s live performance below:
Crooks & Castles recently dropped a new lookbook for their upcoming Summer 2013 collection. The intricate and uniquely designed brand takes a new approach with this line. Mixing some traditional tanks, tees, collared shirts, shorts, and hats, the West Coast brand adds their own flavor to make sure you step out with the freshest style. Carrying the subtle nautical theme that was seen in their Spring collection, C and C mixes both a muted palette with a touch of bold colors and textures to make sure you stand out without coming across too loud. What do you think of the new style?
It seems that this is the season for pastel and non-traditional colored kicks. Playcloths unveils their new colorway for the Shadow 5000 line collaboration with Saucony this week, dubbed the “Cotton Candy Pack”. These new designs come complete with suede paneling, a starry perforated toe-box with the Saucony branding on the bottom inside of the shoe and tongue. Although there is no official release date yet for these colorful kicks, Playcloths will have a limited release with the first being exclusively available for Swaag iPhone App users.
Studs, studs, studs, and python are just some of the signature elements that make up the new Christian Louboutin “Pik Boat” slip-ons. Mixing a eye-catching mix of metal and animal skin, these low top sneakers come in either black or white python. Coming in at a high $1400, these kicks are available now to walk around in style for the Summer 2013 season.
Not just for the “seniors” or the “paraplegic” but the new Nike SB Janoski SE “Velcro” kicks add a new twist to the SB appearance. In contrast difference from the Nike Janoski digi-floral camo edition released earlier this month, these new sneakers come in all white with a velcro strap in place of the usual leather laces. Feeling the new twist on the young kick?
Just in time for the Spring/Summer season are the Nike ID and Liberty of London floral sneakers. These new kicks have the Liberty of London floral print encompassing them all over and are fully custom to any pair that you want to order. From Nike Air Max 1 to Roshe Run, fan favorites have been reupholstered to fit a more seasonal colorway. You can cop a pair of these festive prints from the Nike ID site now.
- Feb 23: Nike Lebron X Cork sneakers
- Mar 2: Nike Air Trainer SC High Superbowl Trophy sneakers
- Mar 2: Nike Air Foamposite One Phoenix Suns sneakers
- Mar 2: Nike Air Penny V Invisibility Cloak sneakers
- Mar 9: Nike Air Force Max 2013 Dark Grey sneakers
- Mar 15: Fila 96 White/Navy & Black/White sneakers
- Mar 23: Nike Barkley Posite Max Eggplant sneakers
- Mar 29: Nike Lunar Force 1 Kevin Durant sneakers
- Mar 30: Ewing 33 HI Georgetown sneakers
- Mar 2013: Jeremy Scott Adidas Poodle sneakers
- Mar 2013: Jeremy Scott Adidas Bear Camo sneakers
- Apr 5: Keith Haring & Reebok Classic sneakers
- Apr 19: Reebok Shaq Attaq sneakers
- May 4: Air Jordan 5 Grape sneakers
- Jun 8: Air Jordan 11 Low White/Black-Red sneakers
- Oct 2013: Air Jordan IV Retro Green Glow sneakers
- Modern Vice Chukka 2013 shoes
- Kanye West’s Nike Air Yeezy 2 All-Red sneakers
- Crooks & Castles Spring 2013 collection
- Play Cloths & Saucony Shadow 5000 Cotton Candy Pack sneakers
- Christian Louboutin Pik Boat sneakers
- Nike SB Stefan Janoski SE Velcro sneakers
- Liberty of London & NikeID Floral sneakers
- Nike LeBron 10 What The MVP sneakers
- Nike Air Max 1 Premium Crepe sneakers
- Lil Wayne & Supra Chimera sneakers
- Nike Air Griffey Max 360 Black/White-Wolf Grey sneakers
- Nike Air Force Max 2013 Grape sneakers
- Nike Air Max Hyperposite Area 72 LaMarcus Aldridge PE sneakers
- Jordan CP3.VI AE Black/Silver Red sneakers
- Nike Air Griffey Max 360 Black/Poison Green sneakers